Want to repair or buy a furnace? Need to check an error code or learn more about furnace maintaining? On this website, you’ll discover all the information about furnaces you may need:
- troubleshooting and repair guides
- lists of error codes with explanations
- practical DIY tips in maintaining your home furnace
- product reviews
We’ve gathered information on a variety of makes and models, including Lennox, Rheem, Carrier, Bryant, Goodman, and Amana.
This website is especially useful if:
- you’re a first time furnace owner. If you’ve never had this type of household appliance, you typically don’t know what to expect and face a variety of issues concerning maintaining and troubleshooting it. With the help of our guides, you’ll be able to fix minor problems on your own and understand when it’s time to call a repairman.
- your furnace is having an issue. You may be interested in detailed articles explaining how to deal with the most common malfunctions when the furnace is working poorly or not working at all. Our articles on furnace troubleshooting were written by professional engineers with vast experience, so the advice they give is reliable and easy to follow.
- you’re going to buy a furnace. In this case, you may want to read product rankings and reviews from furnace owners. This will help you find a high quality, reliable product meeting your expectations and providing better value for money.
- you’re a professional repairman. Even if you’ve been dealing with furnaces for a long time, you may still come across a rare model or type of malfunction. Check out our lists of error codes for precise repair instructions, as well as product manuals and documents for old models.